I, the other day: “It’s a text file. You can just un-rot-13 it to see…”
I caught myself right away, but to be fair, un-rot-13 is not always an awkward alias for rot-13. Python:
>>> type(u'spam'.encode('rot-13')) <type 'str'> >>> type(u'eggs'.decode('rot-13')) <type 'unicode'>
- weekly catharsis
- cooling ritual
- The shy neighbor comes out to the big window.
- Who dances under cold buckets?
- start fast and end slow
Get your veggies and your protein!
- 1 eggplant
- 1-2 eggs
- 3-6 fl. oz. beer
- some flour
- some seasoned salt
- Cut eggplant into 1/3 inch slices.
- Beat eggs.
- Mix eggs with beer.
- Mix flour with seasoned salt.
- Dip eggplant slices into liquid, then powder.
- Pan-fry eggplant.
- Beer and egg mix with floury chunks afloat (any amount)
- Fry gross concoction, constantly scrambling.
- When concoction becomes kinda solid, squeeze out the extra beer. Repeat until a modicum of beer has evaporated. It’s going to be soggy no matter what; choose whichever level suits you.
- Remove from heat, and douse in hot sauce until it doesn’t taste like anything.
This is what I looked like a couple years ago:
Some artistic license was taken with the pants.