Get your veggies and your protein!
- 1 eggplant
- 1-2 eggs
- 3-6 fl. oz. beer
- some flour
- some seasoned salt
- Cut eggplant into 1/3 inch slices.
- Beat eggs.
- Mix eggs with beer.
- Mix flour with seasoned salt.
- Dip eggplant slices into liquid, then powder.
- Pan-fry eggplant.
- Beer and egg mix with floury chunks afloat (any amount)
- Fry gross concoction, constantly scrambling.
- When concoction becomes kinda solid, squeeze out the extra beer. Repeat until a modicum of beer has evaporated. It’s going to be soggy no matter what; choose whichever level suits you.
- Remove from heat, and douse in hot sauce until it doesn’t taste like anything.